Saturday, May 5, 2012

Edit cells in Excel using the keyboard (without double-click)



   Sometimes when working with EXCEL can do most of actions without using the mouse, being faster and efficiently input the data and move through the table using keyboard.



   In my case, I knew to perform all actions by keyboard except to modify the contents of a cell, forcing me to take the mouse and make double-click the specific cell and return to place both hands on the keyboard, causing me to lose time every time I had to do.


   Until one day by chance I discovered what was the key that allowed me to perform this action.

   Over the years I've gotten used to edit the file names in Windows by pressing F2, so that on one occasion where I was working with Excel by sheer inertia tries to modify a cell by pressing the button, and voila ... without realizing it had discovered the key that since then I have done my work with Excel a little more comfortable.




   If you work with often long Excel data tables in this little tip may help you to work more comfortably and learn more about the program.


   I hope you have been helpful and not forget that if you have any questions, concerns, comments, suggestions, etc. do not hesitate to comment, try to help where we can.



   We apologize for the quality of automatic translation. We appreciate any corrections they deem appropriate readers and try to correct it immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment